This is to notify that admissions are open to the following Post-Graduate Programs:-
- PG Certificate Program in Program Management
- PG Certificate Program in Project Management
- PG Certificate Program in Supply Chain Management
- PG Certificate Program in Business Finance
- PG Certificate Program in MSME Management
- PG Certificate Program in Health Care Management
- PG Certificate Program in Production and Operations Management
- Master of Business Administration
The admission process involves:-
- Submission of application online by prospective students to RIMSR,
- Due-diligence by RIMSR,
- Submission of the prima-facie cleared applications before the selection committee of the Board of Studies,
- Finalization of the selected candidates,
- Communication to the selected candidates,
- Payment of Program fee,
- Issuance of ID and “Key” to the selected candidates; and,
- Initiation of the Program.
Students interested in enrolling themselves to any of the above programs are advised to submit their applications on-line on the official website of RIMSR (www.rimsr.in).
Scholarships are available, in the form of partial fee waiver. Applications to avail scholarships should be submitted to the Registrar, RIMSR, upon the confirmation of admission to the PGDPM. For further information and assistance email email@example.com.
This notification is issued with the approval of the Board of Studies.
Mrs. Geetha. D.
Administrative Officer – RIMSR
Applications are open under the “Study Abroad Program” for admissions to Universities abroad for Fall 2017. The last date being 20th February 2017. Email your request to the firstname.lastname@example.org
However, students can always avail RIMSR’s services for Fall 2018. This notification is issued with the approval of the Board of Studies.
Mrs. Rajehswari. C.
Controller – RIMSR